In this historic building constructed under the French regime
You will be thoroughly tempted to savour a meal that responds to your expectations. Let yourself be warmed by the stone, the service and the wonderful cuisine.
Musicians on Sunday nights beginning on Fathers Day. We are very proud to underline that we have had a collaboration for 25 years with Martin Verret – Violinist from Productions Martin Verret.
- Seasonal restaurant open from May to October
- Fine regional cuisine
- Only 20 minutes from Old Québec City
- Convenient parking lot located next to the restaurant for motorcoaches and visitors
The restaurant can easily accomodate 180 people on 2 floors
- The main dining room seats 80 people
- The private dining room seats 30 people
- The mezzanine dining room seats 70 people
Two wonderful patios with a magnificent view of the waterfall situated next to the restaurant where you may enjoy your meal or maybe just enjoy a cocktail.
- Reservations between 12:00 and 19:00
- Closed on Monday night, Friday night,
Saturday lunch and Sunday Lunch
May, June, September and October, times and days may vary