- No deposit will be taken for the reservation.
- We need a credit card number to confirm the reservation.
- The payment will be taken on your credit card on file the day of arrival.
- For Saturday and Sunday arrivals, the payment will be taken on the Friday before your arrival.
- Exemption for Holiday Season: For reservations during Christmas and New Years we take a 250$, non-refundable deposit starting on November 1.
- As we do not have a 24-hour reception desk, you go directly to your cottage.
- When we confirm your reservation, you will get all the details for your arrival.
- Our team is always available by phone or in person when the restaurant is open.
- MasterCard and Visa.
- Payment by debit card can be accepted on demand.
Cancellation or modification Policy
14 days or more before your arrival – no fee.
Inside 14 to 3 days before your arrival :
- 25% Penalty of the total amount (including tax) will be charged.
Inside 3 days before your arrival
- The total amount (including tax) will be charged as penalty.
- No possibility to change the date or cottage.
Reasons for cancellation:
Le Moulin de St-Laurent disclaims all responsibility occurring for a cancellation, and that, for any reason : weather conditions, electrical failure, road conditions, natural disaster, sickness, death, or other.
Le Moulin de St-Laurent cannot be responsible for electricity cuts from Hydro Quebec or residential cable service from Vidéotron (television, internet) during your stay. Since our cottages are in a remote region, some installations are non-functional during these cuts. If this is the case, we will do our due diligence to reduce the inconvenience for these unexpected things.
The entire responsibility for these cuts is Hydro Québec for the electricity and for the television and internet is Vidéotron. Therefore, the Moulin St-Laurent cannot assume responsibility for the inconvenience.
Failure to comply with these conditions will generate addional costs and/or expulsion without reimbursement. The penalty is generated case by case. This is your one and only notice.
Arrival and departure hours:
- Arrival : Beginning at 15:00 o`clock
- Departure : Before 11:00 o`clock
Early arrival and late departure is a payable service ($):
With authorization only, confirmed 24 hours before your arrival or departure. Le Moulin de St-Laurent reserves the right to refuse your demand depending on the operations of the day.
We reserve the right to cancel or change reservations when it appears that a costumer did a fraudulent activity or inappropriate or in circumstances that makes us believe that the reservation contains an error.
- Dogs are accepted in some cottages only, with a fee of 15$ plus taxes by night and by animal. You have an obligation to advise us when making your reservation or before your arrival.
- Dogs have to have their claws carved.
- Excrements have to be removed at all times and everyday.
- It is forbidden to leave an unattended animal in the cottage. The use of a cage is required.
- Avoid excessif barking.
- Animals must be attached at all times on the cottage property.
All animals in the cottage are under the responsibility of the tenant. The damages caused by an animal inside or outside the cottages will be charged.